Patagonia Recycled Nylon Parka
Seen here in a new navy colourway, this Recycled Nylon Parka from Patagonia has a heritage inspired design and offers lightweight protection from the elements during the transitional months. Cut to a regular fit through the body, the shell is made from a 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a durable water repellent finish and a 2.3oz 100% polyester knit tricot mesh runs throughout for all-day comfort. The front is fastened by a full length zip which is concealed by an exterior storm flap, secured by snap buttons and above the attached three-piece hood can be resized to suit using an adjustable drawcord. On either side of the chest two welt, zip secured pockets offer space to carry essential items with a woven Patagonia label to one side and at the waist two more pockets are also available to be used as a hand warmer compartment. Elasticated cuffs secure the fit around the wrists whilst at the waist and edge of the body adjustable pullcords let you customise the fit to suit.
Versatile, lightweight and weather-resistant this new season design from Patagonia makes use of postconsumer waste and carries Fair Trade Certification throughout its construction meaning the people who made the parka have earned a premium for their labour. Happy to do things differently, Patagonia continues to change the face of outerwear and demonstrates how apparel and accessories can be made in a conscious way that reduces environmental impact.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- DWR Finish
- Lining: 100% Polyester Knit Tricot Mesh
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Zip Up Front
- External Stormflap with Snap Button Closures
- Woven Label
- Two Zippered Chest Pockets
- Two Front Pocket
- Drawcord Adjustable Waist & Hem
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).