Patagonia P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoodie
A core leisurewear style, the P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoodie is a classic style made using pioneering textiles and an honest approach to production. The screen printed logo proudly showcases Patagonia’s original mountain artwork, coloured in purple, blue, orange and white. Unlike conventional hoodies, this style is made from 95% recycled materials using 14.9 plastic bottles and .82 pounds of cotton scrap. The regular fit is ideal for layering on top of a tee or underneath a jacket, the front kangaroo pouch pocket helps you carry your essentials and keep your hands warm with the brushed cotton inner. Should you need, the hood can be adjusted with the cotton pull cords.
Providing everyday staples with pioneering recycled textiles, Patagonia lead the way with transparent production and environmentally driven incentives. Founded in 1973, Patagonia first launched as a climbing gear company providing reusable climbing equipment, before progressing onto apparel.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 47.5% Recycled Cotton, 47.5% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Screen Printed Graphics
- PVC & Phthalate Free Inks
- Kangaroo Pouch Pocket
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).