Patagonia Brodeo Beanie
Featuring a detailed embroidered patch decorated with artwork by commercial artist Neil Hubert, this Brodeo Beanie from Patagonia follows a Fitz Roy Scope: Navy Blue colourway for a versatile finish that suits wear for a variety of activities. For an itch-free finish a blend of recycled wool, recycled nylon and other fibres has been chosen to provide ample warmth and comfort, knitted to a shallow fit that skims the ears and stretches throughout time with wear. Attached to the 2 ½” rib-knit cuff, a circular scout-badge style embroidered emblem shows a reworked edition of the Patagonia P-6 logo with the brands founding year ‘1973’ added below.
A staple headwear style introduced for autumn/winter ‘19, this regular fitting beanie has a slightly structured crown with a custom patch design by Neil Hubert and makes use of post consumer fabrics that would have otherwise been sent to landfill. Based in Los Angeles, Hubert is known for his analog style that focuses on a hand-done effect inspired by vintage sign painting and typography.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 70% Recycled Wool, 25% Recycled Nylon, 5% Other Fibre
- Single Fold Design
- Embroidered Patch
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).