Gramicci Organic G Pants
These black Organic G Pants from Gramicci are made from 100% organic cotton which has a smooth and comfortable surface. Designed for wear whilst climbing but also suitable for casual everyday activities, the crotch is gusseted for a full range of movement and the elasticated waistband features an integrated nylon belt adorned with the brands character emblem in red. Developed during the brands inception in the 1980’s the belt can be easily adjusted using one hand whilst in action, and on either side of the front two deep-reach pockets are available to store essential items. On the reverse two slim welt pockets have also been added, with a narrow woven label attached onto the right side showing the Gramicci text logo. Additional stitching at key stress points strengthens the overall finish of the design, and the legs have straight cut hems which means the fabric can be easily rolled to suit.
Remaining true to the original designs developed during the 1980’s in Yosemite California, new season Gramicci styles reflect the brands focus on durability, versatility and comfort through the use of a selection of ripstop and organic cotton fabrics. The silhouettes feature innovative performance-focused details such as integrated belts and gusseted crotches which were created by founder Mike Graham, a member of the famous ‘Stonemasters’ crew and a team of climbers who were seeking clothing that suited their challenging free-wheelin’ excursions.
Also Available In:
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).