Carhartt Half Zip American Script Sweatshirt
Cut to a loose fit, this ash heather Carhartt Half Zip American Script Sweatshirt is made from a 12.3oz blend of cotton and polyester with a raised collar neckline and half zip fastening. Designed with a focus on fabric, branding has been kept to a simple embroidered logo design on the left side of the chest which includes the golden Carhartt ‘C’ emblem above maroon coloured text. For comfort and flexibility, ribbed cuffs complete the sleeves and body and a brushed finish runs throughout.
Arriving as part of the American Script collection which looks to highlight premium heavyweight cotton jersey, Carhartt have reworked their versatile leisurewear silhouettes for the new season with a fresh colour palette alongside newly introduced styles that promote an ethos for quality, fit and fabric. Introduced in 1994, the Work In Progress division looks to incorporate contemporary streetwear with the brand’s origins within durable workwear.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Brushed Interior
- High Neck
- Quarter Zip Fastening
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).