Butter Goods Climber Pants in Putty. Inspired by vintage outdoor stylings and made from a blend of 97% cotton and 3% elastane, these ultra loose ‘90s fit Butter Goods climber pants arrive as part of the brand’s latest seasonal release. Featuring a woven elastic waist, an integrated woven jacquard belt and adjustable pull-cord fastenings across each cuff, these straight leg pants also feature tonal stitched seams throughout. Finished with two side pockets and with a single rear patch pocket that features an embroidered ‘Butter’ flag label.
Sibling to both Lo-Fi and Cash Only, Australia’s Butter Goods is an open minded skate brand founded in 2008 by Garth Mariano and Matt Evans. Inspired by their own locally sourced, internationally connected ethos, as well as by their passion for art, music, design and skate, Butter Goods is an eclectic brand that continues to pair impactful graphics with an appreciation for quality cut-and-sew design.
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Elasticated Waist with Custom Jacquard Belt
- False Fly
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket
- Woven Label
- Ultra Loose 90's Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page