Bronze 56k Embroidered Speed Hoodie
This black Embroidered Speed Hoodie from Bronze 56k is made from 14oz heavyweight 100% cotton and features new season custom artwork which has been embroidered with a neat finish. Referencing the annual Daytona 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup series which takes place in Daytona Beach, Florida bold ‘Bronze56k’ lettering has been embroidered in white and positioned centrally on the chest with a cluster of colourful flags added above. The attached hood has two layers which increases warmth and a kangaroo pouch pocket has been added at the waist for storage of essentials or as a hand warmer compartment. Wide ribbed cuffs complete the sleeves and body, which helps to keep the fabric in place whilst on the move.
Arriving for autumn/winter ‘19 from New York City based Bronze 56k, this hoodie offers everyday casual comfort and is decorated with a new season graphic. Launched in 2012 by Peter Sidlauskas and Pat Murray, Bronze 56k debuted through a video entitled **56K*** (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [BRONZE HARDWARE EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] which featured parts from Phil Rodriguez, Billy McFeely, Adiran Vega and Matt Daniels.
View More Bronze 56k at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Double Layer Hood
- Set in Sleeves
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).