Brixton Banyan Hoodie
New for FA18 the Brixton Banyan Hoodie in black is made from a cotton, polyester mix creating a heavyweight classic hooded sweatshirt with front kangaroo pouch pocket, with ribbing at the hem and cuffs and an adjustable hood with cotton pull cords. The guys at Brixton have kept this style fuss free letting the focus fall on the killer new season Brixton screen printed graphic on the front chest. Contrasting to the black cotton body, the graphic is encased in a thick bordered parallelogram and has tonal red, orange and yellow lines above off white ‘BRXTN company’ text.
As part of the ‘On A Trip’ collection inspired by Brixton ambassador Brad Cromer, the graphics have been influenced by Cromer’s love for vintage Florida vacation art. A muted retro style colourway has been used throughout the range, with wicked illustrations of flamingos, sunset oranges and tonal colour stripes. Founded in 2004, Brixton are known for their California inspired collections thanks to their sunny surroundings, drawing inspiration from music, culture and who they are surrounded by.
View More Brixton at Flatspot
- 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Screen Printed Graphics
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).