Thrasher Skate Mag Crewneck Sweatshirt
The iconic Thrasher Skate Mag Crewneck Sweatshirt features this time in a black colourway. Crafted with a heavyweight blend of 90% cotton, 10% polyester, the screen printed mag graphic appears on the chest, coming in white for heightened contrast. Additional features include ribbing at the cuffs, hem and collar, which help the regular silhouette with better fit retention. Ideal for winter layering, the chunkiness of this sweatshirt means you can rep it under a jacket or shirt when needed.
Dropping in 1981, Thrasher Magazine’s status within skateboarding grew thanks to the appointment of late editor Jake Phelps in 1993. Giving the mag a raw edge, Thrasher’s Skate Or Die mentality emits from all segments of the brand, this includes the Firing Line videos, King Of The Road and the celebrated Thrasher Skater Of The Year.
Also Available In:
View More Thrasher at Flatspot
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).