Skateboard Cafe Jazz Sketch Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Featuring artwork by Phil Smith, the Skateboard Café Jazz Sketch Long Sleeve T-Shirt has been cut from 100% cotton for a soft-to-skin feel perfect for wear across the seasons. The regular fit and straight hemline across the waist provides generous room for both layering options and movement, while retaining its shape with a ribbed trim to the neckline and sleeve cuffs. The body has been dressed in black, contrasted by sketches all-over with images of the artist’s favourite jazz musicians.
Skateboard Cafe was founded in 2012, initially starting as a skate collective that included Rich Smith and Andy Makepeace. This duo then began releasing limited lines of both apparel and hardware to select stores, and with such playful yet effective aesthetics demand had rocketed making it one of the leading independent British skateboard brands.
View More Skateboard Cafe at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Screen Printed Graphics
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
A. Shoulder B. Chest C. Length D. Sleeve Small 16-18 17-19 26-28 15-17 Medium 17-19 19-21 27-29 15-17 Large 19-22 21-22 29-31 18-20 X-Large 20-23 22-24 30-32 20-22
Sizes displayed in inches
*This is a guide only and some styles may differ