Skateboard Cafe Floral Cap
This white 6-panel Floral Cap from Skateboard Cafe is made from durable cotton and features an embroidered design by illustrator Becki Clark. Positioned centrally across the front two segments the design shows a bunch of purple flowers with dark green stems above stylised ‘Cafe’ lettering in black. Colour matched embroidered eyelets sit within each section of the crown to encourage ventilation and around the back of the cap a self fabric strap lets you adjust the size to suit. The peak is curved and around the inside of the cap a fabric border has been added for comfort as well as the seams being taped to reduce chafing.
Arriving as part of the winter ‘19 collection from Bristol based Skateboard Cafe this cap can be worn throughout the year and showcases the brands playful design style which includes a combination of in-house graphics and the work of guest artists in each release. Started by Rich Smith in 2008 who was making creative video edits at the time, graphic t-shirts were the first apparel style to be released and led to the brand being official in 2012.
View More Skateboard Cafe at Flatspot
- Cotton Upper
- 6 Panel Silhouette
- Embroidered Logo
- Pre-curved Brim
- Adjustable Strap
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).