Magenta Brode Crewneck Sweatshirt
A super soft 100% french terry cotton sweatshirt from Magenta, the Brode crewneck comes in tricolor design featuring different coloured panels beginning at the shoulders, cutting across the chest and finishing at the hem. The shoulder panel is coloured in a beige brown and also features a small embroidered Magenta leaf icon on the chest, with a white background. The heather grey chest and top arm panel leads into the bottom of the sweatshirt which is coloured in a khaki green. Each panel has durable top stitching, making each stripe stand out against the other. The back of the neck features a contrast red seam finish and the Magenta logo has been comfortably screen printed at the back of the neck. Finished with a ribbed hemline and cuffs.
Channeling a distinctive European vibe, Magenta have released a new range straight out of Paris. Influenced by Euro culture, the styles this season carry a distinctive sportswear vibe which we are really digging. Their ¼ zip sweatshirts are made from premium french terry cotton, details like golden zips and considered finishes really set Magenta apart from other skater owned companies.
View More Magenta at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Embroidered Logo
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).