Butter Goods Free Your Mind T-Shirt
Seen here in ash grey, the Free Your Mind T-Shirt from Butter Goods is made from 6oz cotton and features a colourful illustrated graphic on the centre of the chest. Drawing inspiration from the 1970’s psychedelic tune by Funkadelic of the same name, the artwork shows a colourful illustration of two characters wearing blue and yellow tone trousers against a turquoise coloured background. Below this large stylised ‘Free Your Mind’ text highlights part of songs name, with ‘and your ass will follow’ text underneath all in white. For subtle branding red ‘Butter’ text has also been added underneath. For everyday comfort the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
Based in Perth, Australia Butter Goods was founded by two school friends Garth Mariano and Matt Evans. Known for drawing continuous inspiration from music, art, design and skateboarding - particularly from the ‘90s era - each season introduces a fresh selection of custom artwork across cut and sew silhouettes such as t-shirts, hoodies, shorts, tracksuits and overshirts.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
A. Shoulder B. Chest C. Length D. Sleeve Small 16-18 17-19 26-28 8-9 Medium 17-19 19-20 27-29 8-9 Large 19-22 20-22 29-31 9-10 X-Large 20-23 22-24 30-32 9-10
Sizes are displayed in inches
*This is a guide only and some styles may change