Surf Is Where You Find It (Softcover)
Printed across 100% recycled paper, this Surf Is Where You Find It softcover book has been written by American surf legend Gerry Lopez. Revised and expanded, this edition includes 416 pages of memories, stories of friends and high quality photography. Having grown up in Hawaii learning to surf big waves and reef breaks, Lopez has become known as ‘Mr Pipeline’ through his effortless style and love for tube riding, whilst also having a massive impact on commercial surfboard manufacturing. Friends and fellow surfers Rob Machado and Steve Pezman have contributed to the foreword, and 8 full-colour galleries are included with high quality images taken throughout different eras. Patagonia have published this book through the 1% for the planet initiative which donates one percent of sales from each book to support the preservation and restoration of nature.
Patagonia ambassador, surf legend and environmentalist, Gerry Lopez is an advocate for health and wellbeing and has legendary status within the industry for both his skills and humble personality. This book offers a glimpse into his life and history and is a great read for anyone passionate about nature, the ocean or surf.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Paper
- 416 Pages
- Published by Patagonia
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).