Polar Happy Sad Classic Socks
Seen here in a colourful striped combination of blue, white and red these Polar Happy Sad Classic Socks have been carefully designed to combine comfort and longevity through their constructive blend of 85% cotton, 10% polyester and 5% spandex. Around the ankle you’ll find contracting ribbing to help with added security through day-to-day wear, whilst the crew-length allows for practicality when paired with any existing wardrobe. A nod to retro styling is showcased through the tri-tone banding, whilst the happy sad faces on the front toes pays homage to Polar’s creative and individualistic flair.
Founded in 2011 by Pontus Alv, Polar Skate Co. are known for their creative style and skate videos such as ‘The Strongest of The Strange’ and ‘I Like It Here Inside My Mind, Don’t Wake Me This Time’. Their collections often bring fresh colours and defiant bold prints to the skatewear scene making them a firm favourite of ours here at Flatspot.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 85% Cotton 10% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Jacquard Woven
- Rib Uppers
- Striped Cuffs
- Happy Sad Design
- S / M - 39/42
- L / XL - 43/46
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).