Polar Default Hoodie
This sport grey edition of the Polar Default Hoodie is a staple leisurewear style made from a heavyweight blend of cotton and polyester with a soft brushed interior. The body is cut to a regular fit whilst the raglan sleeves allow for a full range of movement. The attached hood has a double layer design for warmth, and colour matched external pullcords allow the size to be adjusted to suit. At the waist a small kangaroo pouch pocket is available to store essential items whilst wide ribbed cuffs wrap around the edge of the long sleeves and body for a secure but flexible fit while you’re on the go.
Winter ‘19 sees Malmö based Polar Skate Co introduce a fresh selection of seasonal designs including heavyweight collared jackets, plush fleece, patterned shirts and staple sweatshirt styles. Known for their creative style and loose ‘90s inspired silhouettes, the brand has gathered an international following and releases new custom artwork each season designed by the likes of Jacob Ovgren, Pontus Alv and Tynan Kerr.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Brushed Interior
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).