Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack
Lightweight, durable and packable this ink black Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack has a recycled nylon ripstop outer and a recycled polyester thinking with a durable water repellent finish. Two zip secured compartments are available for storage of essentials, including a larger top section with an additional inner pocket and key loop and an easily accessible front compartment. The herringbone-webbing belt can be resized to suit which means you can wear this bag around your waist or off the shoulder. The perfect size for running, hiking or festivals, when not in use this style can folded into itself.
Revised for autumn/winter ‘19, this versatile hip bag is an essential accessory for anyone seeking a close fitting bag that provides protection from the elements that is large enough to store a selection of essentials, whilst not being too bulky. Known for their focus on hard wearing materials and sustainability, Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard who sought durable climbing gear and accessories that could be reused.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 1 Litre Capacity
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop.
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Bluesign Approved
- Herringbone Webbing Belt With Plastic Buckle
- Woven Patch
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).