Providing some of the best in rugged workwear, the Vetra No.256 Bermuda Shorts are made with function at heart being constructed out of a 100% cotton twill that acts to resist against scuffs and marks. Their traditional style can be rolled up for a more casual look, with a button and clip fastening at the waist. The side seams feature two vertical hand pockets while being flanked with a single button-secured pocket at the back perfect for storing essentials. The Bermuda Shorts are finished in hydrone blue which lends itself towards being paired with lighter colours.
Vetra was founded a little under a hundred years ago in Paris, initially creating workwear goods for the working classes but developing into fashion in recent decades. Their commitment to high quality goods that provide longevity through durability is unrivalled, sourcing their cotton domestically from the French Trade Guild.
- 100% Cotton
- Button and Crochet Fly
- Belt Loops
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket with Button Fastening
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page