The Quiet Life Houndstooth Polo Cap
Designed with a solid brown coloured peak with a smooth suede surface and a patterned fabric crown, this Houndstooth Polo Cap from The Quiet Life is a new season design that has arrived for autumn/winter ‘19. Constructed to a 6 panel silhouette, a rectangular white label has been stitched onto the centre of the crown and shows bold ‘Quiet Life’ lettering above a horizontal line and smaller ‘Los Angeles’ below. Single brown embroidered eyelets have been added within each segment, with a matching top button, and on the reverse leather strap allows you to adjust the size to suit with a metal clip fastening. On the inside the seams have been taped to reduce chafing, and an additional panel wraps around the inside of the forehead for comfort.
Following their own tagline of ‘On and Off Since 1997’ The Quiet Life was founded by Andy Mueller who draws continuous inspiration from his upbringing of skateboarding, photography and BMX. Based in California, Mueller runs the brand alongside other side projects and work commitments, and introduces a fresh selection of illustrated artwork each season, alongside vibrant prints and sporadic collaborations with selected artists.
View More The Quiet Life at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Suede Peak
- Woven Brand Label
- Leather Adjuster
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).