The Quiet Life Foundation 5 Panel Camper Cap
This army green Foundation 5 Panel Camper Cap from The Quiet Life has been made in the USA from a smooth and lightweight 100% cotton poplin fabric. Sewn onto the centre of the front segment, a white woven label shows bold ‘The Quiet Life’ text above ‘On and Off Since 1997. Los Angeles’ below in black and on the reverse a smaller flag label shows additional text branding. Two colour matched eyelets have been added on either side of the crown for ventilation and top stitching along seam lines strengthens the finish of the hat. You can adjust the size to suit using a black nylon strap on the reverse and throughout the inside the seams have been taped to reducing chafing, alongside an additional fabric panel around the forehead.
This versatile new season cap from The Quiet Life has been built with a flat visor using premium materials for a classic look with signature label branding. Based in California, Andy Mueller founded TQL in 1997 and uses his upbringing of skateboarding, BMX, music, magazines and photography and continuous inspiration for seasonal collections of apparel and accessories adorned with custom artwork.
View More The Quiet Life at Flatspot
- Cotton Poplin
- 5 Panel Design
- Woven Patch Label
- Nylon Webbing Strap
- Tonal Eyelets
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).