Satta Sukha Shirt
A new design for the season, this Sukha Shirt from Satta is made from a double-layered soft linen and cotton blend which has been enzyme washed for extra softness and comfort. Three colour matched buttons fasten the chest on top of a narrow placket which allows for ease of entry and ventilation when needed whilst the band collar neckline above will sit neatly over t-shirts or under a jacket. On either side of the front, in-seam pockets offer space to carry essential items with curved pocket bags that are highlighted by top stitching and on either side of the body short side slits have been added to allow for movement and layering. The long sleeves have narrow single button cuffs with a double pleat detail above alongside a single button placket which allows you to roll the fabric to suit.
Founded by Joe Lauder, a former woodworker and landscape gardener, Satta was founded in London and has become known for its simple, considered apparel, accessories and homeware designs which are inspired by travel, spirituality and nature. With a desire to help us reconnect to our surroundings and one another, Lauder focuses on simplicity, functionality and sustainability and uses carefully sourced natural fabrics where possible.
View More Satta at Flatspot
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Grandad Collar
- Three Button Placket
- Two Front Pockets
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).