Polar Velour Sweatpants
Dyed to a rich dark green colourway, these Polar Velour Sweatpants are a new trouser style for AW19 and are made from a cotton/polyester blend with a textural surface and all over vertical stripe pattern. The wide waistband is elasticated with an internal colour matched pullcord that allows you to resize the fit to suit, and on either side of the front pockets have been added to offer space to store essentials. On the left thigh the stylised Polar text logo has been embroidered in white to contrast the green background and on the reverse an additional horizontal welt pocket has a zip closure to keep contents secure. The legs have elasticated cuffs which helps to keep the fabric in place.
Known for their experimental skate videos, guest artwork and ‘90s silhouettes, Polar Skate Co. are an independent skate clothing company based in Malmö. Drawing inspiration from art, culture and their local skate scene, each season includes an array of designs that represent the brands unique style whilst for autumn/winter ‘19 also promotes the work of team rider Emile Laurent, Malmö based artist Jacob Ovgren, Klez Zawisza and founder Pontus Alv.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 82% Cotton, 18% Polyester
- Elasticated Waist
- Embroidered Logo
- Two Front Pockets
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).