Polar Star Socks
This white and blue edition of the Polar Star Socks are made from a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex which provides all day comfort and a high quality finish with an ideal amount of stretch. The crew length sits comfortably against the ankle and a long ribbed section helps to keep the fabric in place whilst in motion. A new graphic for winter ‘19, stylised Polar text has been knitted in black vertically along the ankle with a solid blue coloured star above and the rest of the foot is plain.
A new design from Polar for the season, these socks have been designed in Malmö and made in Poland with a focus on comfort, style and longevity. The simple silhouette is perfect for everyday wear whilst the custom design adds a unique touch to an everyday essential. Known for their ‘90s inspired silhouettes, international skate team and creative skate videos such as ‘The Strongest of The Strange’ and ‘We Blew It At Some Point’ Polar Skate Co. was founded in 2011 by Pontus Alv.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 85% Cotton 10% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Jacquard Woven
- Rib Uppers
- S / M - 39/42
- L / XL - 43/46
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).