Polar Skate for Health Socks
A new sock style arriving for winter ‘19 from Polar, these blue and white Skate for Health Socks are made from a soft and flexible blend of cotton, polyester and spandex. The crew length provides a good amount of coverage and a long ribbed section helps to keep the fit in place whilst on the move. Knitted around the back of the heel capitalised ‘Skate For Health’ lettering has been added in blue for a stand out effect whilst black ‘Polar Skate Co’ lettering runs along the outer edge of the foot.
Designed in Malmö by Pontus Alv and the team and made in Poland to a high quality finish, these new season socks incorporate a new slogan from Polar Skate Co. and have been designed for everyday wear. Founded in 2011, Polar has gained an international reputation for their ‘90s inspired silhouettes, high quality designs and solid skate team which includes the likes of Hjalte Halberg, Aaron Herrington, Nick Boserio and Oskar Rozenberg.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 85% Cotton 10% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Jacquard Woven
- Rib Uppers
- XS - 35/38
S / M - 39/42
L / XL - 43/46
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page