A new design for winter ‘19, these Skate for Health Socks from Polar Skate Co. are made from a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex. Designed for everyday wear, the crew length sits comfortably around the ankle with a long ribbed section that helps to keep the fabric in place whilst on the move. Introducing a new slogan for the season, around the back of the ankle bold ‘Skate for Health’ lettering has been added in white for a stand out effect and ‘Polar Skate Co.’ text runs along the outer edge of the foot.
Based in Malmö and founded in 2011, Polar have gained an international reputation for the ‘90s inspired silhouettes, quality apparel and accessories, creative skate videos such as ‘The Strongest of The Strange’, ‘I Like It Here Inside My Mind, Don’t Wake Me This Time’ and their solid skate team which includes the likes of Emile Laurent, Aaron Herrington, Nick Boserio and Oskar Rozenberg.
- 85% Cotton 10% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Jacquard Woven
- Rib Uppers
- XS - 35/38
S / M - 39/42
L / XL - 43/46
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page