Polar Patterned Shirt
Seen here in a complementing colourway of navy, green and white, this striped Polar Patterned Shirt is reminiscent of ‘90s skate culture, paying homage to the brands inspirational influences across generations. Crafted from a textured blend of 84% linen and 16% cotton, this lightweight 225gsm short sleeved shirt is well suited to the upcoming spring and summer months. Although cut to a regular fit for optimised breathability through everyday wear, the full-length customised button fastening allows the wearer to easily style this shirt according to purpose. Signed off in true Polar style with a white-stitched embroidered script-style logo above a drop-in chest pocket, this bold option is delivered as a staple in their latest SS20 release.
Founded in 2011, Malmö-based Polar Skate Co. are no strangers to the streetwear scene. Gaining influence from not only their in-house skate team but from ‘90s hip hop and skateboarding’s rich history, Polar continues to deliver seasonal collections and powerful collaborative drops that have rightly seen them grow from strength to strength over the years.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 84% Linen, 16% Cotton
- Knit Fabric
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Custom Buttons
- Embroidered Logos
- Chest Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).