Polar Karate Pants
Cut to a freedom fit with a high waist for comfort and movement to suit wear on and off the board, these rich navy coloured Karate Pants from Polar are made from 100% cotton canvas fabric which has a smooth, hard wearing feel. The waistband is elasticated for flexibility with an internal pullcord that lets you adjust the size to suit with a stitched false fly detail underneath. Open entrance pockets have been added on either side of the waist for storage of essential items in addition to two patch pockets on the reverse with neat velcro fastenings. A small square woven label has been attached on the right side showing the brands circular stroke logo design in white. The legs have straight cut hems.
Designed in Malmö and made in Poland, the Karate Pants from Polar have become a staple trouser style within each season and offers the best balance of comfort, style and durability. Easily paired with a selection of outerwear, pullover and t-shirt styles to suit the changing seasons the baggy fit won’t restrict movement when active and is equally suited to lounging about the house.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- High, Elasticated Waist
- False Fly
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets with Velcro Fastening
- Woven Label
- Baggy Fit
- Straight Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).