Polar Default Sweatshorts
Arriving for winter ‘19, these black Polar Default Sweatshorts are made from a heavyweight blend of cotton and polyester with a soft brushed inside. Suited to wear whilst skating or relaxing, the wide elasticated waistband can be adjusted using an external white pullcord and on either side of the waist two vertical welt pockets are available for storage of essential items in addition to another welt pocket that is also available on the reverse. On the edge of the left leg the brand’s stylised text logo has been embroidered in white for a stand out effect that brings signature branding to the design.
Founded in 2011 by skater and filmmaker Pontus Alv, Polar Skate Co are based in Malmö where they design seasonal collections of apparel, accessories and skate hardware alongside supporting their solid skate team which includes the likes of Hjalte Halberg, Aaron Herrington, Nick Boserio, Oskar Rozenberg and Dane Brady. This season features custom artwork from Pontus himself, Malmö based artist Jacob Ovgren and experimental artist Tynan Kerr.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Brushed Interior
- Elasticated Waist
- External Drawcord
- Embroidered Logo
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).