Polar Dane Brady Cake Face Deck
Made from high quality 7-ply Canadian maple, this 8.38” green Cake Face Deck is a Dane Brady signature model and features custom new season artwork from Polar Skate Co. founder Pontus Alv. The underside has a vibrant green wash whilst centralised artwork shows a yellow rectangle against a split tonal blue cartoon face design and bold 3D style ‘Dane’ lettering in pink. Across the topside a full colour wash brings additional vibrancy whilst a simplified graphic shows two outlines versions of the underside graphic with ‘Polar Skate Co. artwork by Alv’ text underneath.
Autumn/winter ‘19 sees Polar Skate Co. introduce a fresh selection of vibrant artwork designed by an array of favoured artists by the brands founder and contributor Pontus Alv. Work from the likes of Emile Laurent, Jacob Ovgren, Stefan Narancic and Klez Zawisza feature and cover a range of themes brought to life by each of the artists individual styles. This deck is a signature deck from Portland, Oregan based Dane Brady.
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 7-Ply Canadian Maple
- 8.38" Wide
- Printed Graphics
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).