Polar Art Shirt
Seen here in a tonal blue finish, the Polar Faces Art Shirt has arrived in a summer ready 100% viscose material that's both lightweight and comfortable - ready to last through any beach days. A full-length button fastening offers a variety of both styling and comfort options to suit the weather, with a boxy fit that provides room for layering over a light coloured t-shirt. Traditional shirting finishes include a flat-pointed collar, suiting it to wear at casual dinners or lunches. This iteration of the Faces Art Shirt offers an all-over digital print, in blue and white, with a contemporary art spin over a royal blue background.
Polar was founded in 2011, by creative Pontus Alv who drew inspiration from a love of DIY and his childhood experiences skateboarding to revolutionise the skatewear scene. Eight years down the line, the brand has further gone on to improve connections with the US skate scene in terms of talent and style. Most recently the team (including American born Emile Laurent and the Swedish Hjalte Halberg) took a trip to Japan, earning them their debut Thrasher feature.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Viscose
- Digital Print
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Chest Pocket
- Customised Buttons
- Boxy Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).