Polar Art Knit Sweatshirt
Decorated with an all over jacquard knit coloured in tones of blue and purple against a black background, this Art Knit Sweatshirt from Polar has arrived for winter ‘19 and suits the colder months ahead. The body has been cut to a boxy fit for comfort, whilst the curved neckline, sleeves and body have wide ribbed trims with a small percentage of elastane for comfort and fit retention. Across the front and reverse abstract style artwork shows a large section of blue across the right shoulder, sleeves and cuffs whilst two large purple tone shapes have been added on the left side of the body with an additional blue overlay. Wrapping around the left wrist stylised ‘Polar’ lettering has been added for additional character.
Featuring artwork designed by Polar Skate Co. founder Pontus Alv, this new season style has a bold jacquard knitted design that gives it a unique character and vibrant aesthetic. Designed in Malmö and produced in Portugal, close attention to detail ensures a high quality finish whilst the weight of the styles makes it ideal for layering throughout the colder months ahead.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Jacquard Knit
- Rib Knit Collar (Contains Elastane)
- Artwork by Alv
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem (Contains Elastane)
- Boxy Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).