Polar Aaron Herrington Hurt Me Wheel Well Deck
Featuring new artwork created by Malmö based artist Jacob Ovgren, this red Hurt Me Wheel Well Deck has arrived as a signature Aaron Herrington model and measures 8.5” in width. The topside has a full colour wash and features a monochrome illustrated portrait of a cartoon character positioned above the lower truck hole set. The design continues on the underside with a four part comic book style drawing accompanied by ‘The More You Hurt Me The Happier I Become’ text underneath and bold ‘Aaron Herrington’ lettering above.
Designed in Malmö and manufactured in Mexico by BBS, this new skate deck from Polar Skate Co. captures the brands love for creativity and artists such as Jacob Ovgren who have a playful approach to design. Now appearing within each seasonal release, Ovgren is known for referencing lesser discussed topics in his work, always with a humorous slant and a memorable cartoon-style illustrative style.
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 7-Ply Maple
- 8.5" Wide
- Wheel Well Design
- Printed Graphics
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).