Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
The iconic jacket from Patagonia is made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop and is treated with H2No® Performance Standard protection for a breathable and waterproof finish. The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket scan be packed away into one of the hand warming pockets.
Packed full of features to keep you warm and dry, with a a two-way adjustable hood and visor and a micro fleece lined neck, drawcord adjustable hem and adjustable cuffs. The front zip features internal and exterior storm flaps, with a zipper-garage chin guard.
Available in this new textile green colourway for Patagonia's FW18 collection, which is two-tone with yellow on the top half and blue underneath and featuring the brands iconic logo at the chest.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- 2.5 Layer Waterproof/Breathable H2No Shell
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Way Adjustable Hood With Roll Down Visor
- Microfleece Lined Neck
- Zip Up Front
- Two Zip Up Pockets
- Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Drawcord Hem
- Woven Patagonia Label
- Packs Away into Hand Warming Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).