With its vibrant and unmistakable chartreuse colouring, this Torrentshell 3L Pullover Jacket from Patagonia is designed to make light work of any unexpected weather front. A trusted design that has continued to remain favourable across the seasons, this Fair Trade Certified sewn jacket is constructed using 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology across its breathable shell, whilst its DWR coating and micro-fleece lined neck supplies the wearer with a well-protected barrier against any unwanted moisture or seep-through breeze. It’s midweight 11.7oz composure ensures a lighter yet resilient layer of coverage, whilst the elasticated cuffs, drawcord adjustable hemline and its two-way adjustable hood with laminated visor helps to keep any climate at bay. A practical half-zip fastening flows through the immediate centre of the chest, with a chest-deep, storm-flap protected central pocket offering ample space for stashing away any must-have gadgets when not in use. A concealed drop-in torso pocket doubles as a handy stuff-sack when not being worn making this two-toned jacket perfect for any impromptu adventure or well-planned travel excursion.
Combining environmental ethics with premium-quality contemporary apparel, Patagonia continues to prove just how influential their design style and ethos remains to be. Launched in 1973 by founder Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is a brand that continues to challenge the status quo with their eye firmly fixed on ensuring sustainability, equality and fair-trade negotiations are adhered to at each and every step of the consumer and manufacturing journey.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Polycarbonate PU Membrane
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Way Adjustable Hood With Roll Down Visor
- Microfleece Lined Neck
- Half Zip Up Fastening With Internal & External Storm Flaps
- Zipper-Garage ChinGuard
- Drop In Front Pocket with Storm Flap and Zipper
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Woven Patagonia Label
- Packs Away into Pouch Pocket with Carabiner Loop
- Fair Trade Certified
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page