Patagonia Retro-X Bomber Jacket
Reminiscent of classic bomber styles from the 1950’s, this wren gold Patagonia Retro-X Bomber Jacket is made from 8.7oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) sherpa fleece and has a full lightweight 100% recycled polyester plain weave lining. The curved neckline has a comfortable ribbed trim, coloured in grey, and sits above a full zip fastening down the front, which allows for ventilation and layering. On the left side of the chest a vertical zip secured pocket has been highlighted with a fabric layer and a woven Patagonia label sits alongside. On either side of the waist two additional pockets are accentuated with flat-seam top stitching which secure the pocket bag. For additional comfort wide ribbed trims complete the sleeves and body and help to keep the fabric sat in place.
New for autumn/winter ‘19, Patagonia have reworked a retro outerwear style with modern fabrics and purposeful detailing to offer a stylish, insulating jacket that can be worn as a mid layer below a waterproof shell, or as a versatile top layer upon tees during the warmer seasons. Having pioneered recycled polyester made from unwanted soda bottles in 1993, Patagonia continue to use the material across a selection of outerwear silhouettes to highlight ways in which we can utilise post consumer waste.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Polyester (70% Recycled) ¼” Pile Sherpa Fleece
- 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
- DWR Finish
- Full Frontal Zip
- Flat Seam Construction
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Side Pockets
- Woven Label
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).