Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket
This cobalt blue edition of the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket is a regular fitting style made from 8.7oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling, resulting in a super soft and warm finish. Designed to be worn for a variety of activities, the raised collar neckline provides protection from the elements whilst the full zip-through front allows for ventilation. On the left side of the chest a vertical chest pocket has been added with a fabric pullcord and two more at the waist offer plenty of space for essentials, all secured with zip closures. The shaped raglan sleeves encourage full range of movement and narrow elasticated trims complete the wrists and body, resulting in a secure but flexible finish. Signature Patagonia branding has been added through a rectangular woven label, attached alongside to the chest pocket.
A core style that remains throughout each seasonal release, the Retro Pile Jacket from Patagonia offers timeless appeal whilst also being made for purpose and comfort. Since 1993 Patagonia have been developing new fabrics made from post consumer waste, having pioneered fleece produced from plastic drinks bottles.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Polartec Double Sided Shearling
- 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
- Bluesign Approved
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Full Frontal Zip
- Flat Seam Construction
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Side Pockets
- Woven Label
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page