Patagonia P-6 Label Trad Cap
This drifter grey P-6 Label Trad Cap from Patagonia has a low crown and is made from durable 7.5oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Constructed to a 6-panel silhouette, a woven label shows original Patagonia artwork positioned across the front two segments of the crown, and above single embroidered eyelets have been added within each section to encourage ventilation. Around the back a fabric strap allows you to adjust the fit to suit and an additional flag logo label has been added alongside.
A staple all year-round headwear style from Patagonia, the simple design of this hat brings focus to the selected organic cotton, a fabric the brand has been promoting since 1996, which has been grown using methods that support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems. Fair Trade Certification runs throughout the construction of this design, meaning a premium has been paid directly workers within the NC Accessory factory, where each of these styles has been made.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 6 Panel Design
- Woven Crown Label
- Rear Flag Label
- Snapback Closure
- Tonal Vent Eyelets
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).