Patagonia P-6 Label Trad Cap
Designed with a low crown, this black Patagonia P-6 Label Trad Cap is made from 7.5oz 100% organic cotton canvas which offers a smooth and durable surface. Positioned across the centre of the front two segments, a woven Patagonia label has been added for distinctive branding whilst embroidered eyelets sit around the top of the crown for ventilation. At the back the same fabric has been used for an adjuster fastening, and an additional flag label sits alongside.
Featuring original Patagonia artwork, this new season edition of the P-6 Label Trad Cap offers protection from the elements through a classic silhouette, made from cotton that has been grown organically using methods that support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems. Established in 1973, Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard, a keen climber, surfer and outdoorsman who was seeking reusable hardware and durable apparel and after no success, decided to make his own.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 6 Panel Design
- Woven Crown Label
- Rear Flag Label
- Snapback Closure
- Tonal Vent Eyelets
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).