The Patagonia Go To Shirt is the ultimate shirt for the summer season. Combining casual comfort through a poly, cotton blend which is lightweight and breathable, and a slim fit combined with shirttail hem and buttoned closure gives this shirt respectability in more formal occasions such as lunches and meetings. The Go To Shirt is decorated in a matcha green base over the body, with cream patterning in the shape of fern leaves in an all over print making this perfect for poolside too.
The combination of 60% organic cotton and 40% recycled polyester embodies the nature of Yvon Chouinard’s aspiration for the company. The use of organic cotton despite being more of a financial burden on Patagonia’s behalf, uses less pesticides and improves environmental quality of the plantations surrounding areas. Similarly the recycled polyester uses water bottles as well as Patagonia’s own products which are upcycled into these shirts, reducing waste contributing to landfills.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 60% Organic Cotton 40% Polyester
- Fold Down Collar
- Woven Neck Labels
- Single Chest Pocket
- Shirttail Hem
- Slim Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page