Patagonia Go To Shirt
Ultra comfortable and lightweight, this Go To Shirt from Patagonia is suitably named seeing as it offers easy going, versatile style for wear during the warmer months. Cut to a slim fit from a 3.2oz blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester plain weave, the front is fastened by small blue buttons which sit subtly against the printed fabric that presents a variety of flora illustrations inspired by nature found in the Mississippi River Basin, coloured in tones of pigeon blue against a light background. On the left side of the chest a small patch pocket has been cut from the same fabric and is secured by a single button closure. The collar neckline adds a refined touch whilst the body has a slightly dropped hem at the back to help keep the fit in place and the sleeves have straight cut edges.
Founded in 1973 by keen rock climber, fisher and surfer Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia are famous for their left wing approach to business, engaging marketing campaigns and passion for environmental protection which they express through seasonal collections of outdoor gear made from traceable materials using monitored manufacturing techniques. This season looks to the Mississippi River Basin for print and colour inspiration which they hope will also raise awareness for nature found in the area.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 60% Organic Cotton 40% Polyester
- Fold Down Collar
- Woven Neck Labels
- Single Chest Pocket
- Shirttail Hem
- Slim Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).