Patagonia Cotton In Conversion Fjord Flannel Shirt
Ombre Vintage: Perennial Purple
Patagonia Cotton In Conversion Fjord Flannel Shirt in Ombre Vintage: Perennial Purple. Workwear inspired with double-sided brushed fabric, this Patagonia shirt is made from 100% Cotton in Conversion flannel. Featuring a full length button fastening, a classic stand collar and a shirttail hem, this purple plaid Patagonia shirt is finished with adjustable cuffs, a single left chest pocket and woven flag label branding.
Inspired by their iconic ‘build soil, capture carbon’ narrative, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor brand launched in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Supported by their recent not-for-profit transfer of ownership, Patagonia’s progressive design ethos pairs adaptive function with a passion for preservation, sustainability and supporting international grass-root activists.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Cotton in Conversion Flannel
- Double-Sided Brushed Fabric
- Full Length Button Fastening
- Stand Collar
- Single Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Woven Label
- Shirttail Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page