Patagonia Black Hole Gear Tote
Measuring to 22" x 8.5" x 14.5" this oversized Black Hole Gear Tote from Patagonia is made from a durable 900-denier postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent finish, this tote will hold all of your essential items with room to spare and also works as a changing platform for stepping out of waders or a wetsuit. Seen here in black with a trout graphic, the generously sized main compartment closes with adjustable straps and reinforced double haul handles are made from recycled nylon webbing ensuring they can withstand heavy loads. On the outside of the bag an external zipper side pocket offers space to securely carry essential items with a printed fish graphic below that incorporates the famous Patagonia mountain range graphic. On either side of this daisy chain straps allow you to lash on extra gear.
Created to offer ample space for whatever your trip has in store, this Black Hole Gear Tote has been crafted with Patagonia’s eye for detail and durability whilst making use of eco conscious fabrics which have been bluesign approved so no chemicals that are harmful to the environment, workers or end consumers have been used. Founded in 1973 by keen surfer, rock climber and fly fisher Yvon Chouinard Patagonia creates heavy duty outdoor gear designed to be put to use against the elements.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- 61L Capacity
- TPU-Film Laminate
- DWR Finish
- Webbing Strap and Buckle Fastening on Main Compartment
- Zipped External Pocket
- Reinforced Double Hall Handles
- Packable Into Pocket
- Weather Resistant
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).