Patagonia Arched Fitz Roy Bear Uprisal Crewneck Sweatshirt
Arriving in new colourways for spring, this pigeon blue Arched Fitz Roy Bear Uprisal Crewneck Sweatshirt from Patagonia is a regular fitting style made from a 10.9oz blend of recycled cotton, postconsumer recycled polyester and spandex fleece. The curved neckline has a colour matched flexible trim and wider cut cuffs wrap around the edge of the body and long sleeves to help keep the fit secure and heat retained. On the centre of the chest original artwork, inspired by a Lance Rea design, has been applied using PVC and phthalate-free inks and shows curved ‘Patagonia’ lettering above an outline of a bear with the brands famous mountain range logo set within the centre and ‘1973’ split between either side. Below this ‘Ironclad Guarantee’ can also be seen whilst bolder ‘Built To Endure’ completes the design underneath.
Founded in 1973 by keen surfer, rock climber and fly fisher Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is famous for its hard wearing, made to last outdoor gear which is made using innovative, eco conscious materials. This season the design team has looked to the Mississippi River Basin for colour and print inspiration which not only brings a new character to core silhouettes but will raise awareness for the threats currently facing nature in the area, due to high levels of chemical pollution.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 47.5% Recycled Cotton, 47.5% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex Fleece
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Woven Chest Patch
- On-Seam Flag Label
- Fair Trade Sewing
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).