Designed with the modern-day adventurer in mind, this all-black Arbor Grande Backpack from Patagonia arrives as the brand’s largest heritage-style backpack. Constructed from 100% recycled polyester fabric and finished with a wear-resistant water repellent coating, this spacious rucksack offers the perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use. Featuring a top-mounted haul handle, ergonomic Human-Curve shoulder straps, a roomy main compartment, two additional side pockets and a number of easy-access stash pockets to help keep your keys, wallet, sunglasses or mobile securely stored out of site with ease, this Bluesign-certified 28L explorer-pack is set to become the perfect on-the-go companion. Sealed with a 200-denier recycled polyester lining and signed off with two-tone pull loops, colour-matched buckle-clasps and with neat P-6 woven labelling across the twin-layered fold-down covering.
Founded in 1973 by well-known environmental campaigner Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia has swiftly grown to become known as one of the world’s leading suppliers of sustainable clothing and accessories. With a creative vision to enhance humanity’s relationship with premium-quality materials, Patagonia’s legacy is not only its clothing, but its entire brand philosophy.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Polyurethane Coating And Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Flap Pocket With Drawstring Closure And Two Adjustable Straps
- Zippered Pocket Under Flap
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Human Curve Shoulder Straps
- Waist Strap
- 32 Litre Capacity
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page