Parlez Purser Rugby Shirt
Designed to a navy, white and red colourway, this Purser Rugby Shirt from Parlez is made from a heavyweight blend of cotton and polyester with a comfortable looped back reverse. The pointed collar neckline has been cut from a smooth white cotton fabric and contrasts to the navy upper half of the body and sleeves. A three button fastening is concealed by a placket below the neckline and stand out stylised ‘Parlez’ lettering has been embroidered in white centrally on the chest. The lower half of the body is also white and features a large kangaroo pouch pocket. Bright red ribbed trims complete the sleeve and body resulting in a secure but flexible fit.
Founded in 2012 and based in Bristol, Parlez offer a core range of casual sportswear inspired pieces each season adorned with their own custom graphics influenced by nautical imagery from the ‘80s. For AW19 a new selection of refined outerwear pieces have been constructed from weather resistant fabrics, whilst signature branding and a capsule colourway harnesses the distinctive character that the brand has become known for.
Also Available In:
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Fold Down Collar
- Three Button Placket
- Embroidered Logo
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).