Parlez Nelson Crewneck Sweatshirt
New for winter ‘19, this heather coloured Nelson Crewneck Sweatshirt from Parlez is made from a blend of cotton and polyester with a loopback reverse that helps to wick away sweat while active. For comfort and fit retention the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim whilst wider cut cuffs wrap around the edge of the body and sleeves to help keep the fit secure to lock in warmth. Positioned centrally on the chest a multicoloured embroidered text design adds character to the silhouette and presents capitalised ‘Parlez Sports’ lettering in a mix of blue, turquoise, purple and yellow tones with ‘1989’ below in the same shade of yellow.
Based in Bristol, UK Parlez are known for their contemporary streetwear designs which incorporate a mixture of high quality fabrics against retro sportswear inspired silhouettes and custom artwork inspired by vintage graphics. For winter ‘19 progression within cut and sew production is presented through technical outerwear styles made from waterproof fabrics, heavyweight cotton rugby shirts and classic headwear made from robust corduroy and ripstop nylon.
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Rib Knit Collar
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).