Levi's Skate Work Shirt
Decorated with a repeat scanlon jet black plaid print design, this 100% cotton Levi's® Skate Work Shirt has a soft brushed surface and is perfect for layering throughout the colder seasons. The front is fastened by small black and brown gradient buttons which lead to a pointed collar neckline. On either side of the chest square patch pockets have flap closures and sit inline with the rest of the print, offering ease of access to essential items. On the reverse two pleats on either side of the shoulders adds subtle shaping and the hem of the body has a subtle curve. Allowing the fabric to be rolled to suit, both sleeves have long button secured plackets and slightly tapered cuffs.
A new style arriving as part of the Levi’s Skate collection for autumn/winter ‘19, this shirt can be used as a lightweight top layer over a t-shirt or as an insulating midlayer below a waterproof shell throughout the cooler seasons. Designed especially for skateboarding with Levi’s established reputation for quality and toughness, the vibrant red, black and white plaid design offers a classic look similar to vintage flannel styles.
View More Levi's at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets
- Woven Label
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).