Gramicci Rocket Dry G Shorts
Cut to a classic comfortable fit that sits at the waist and has a loose seat and thigh, these black Rocket Dry G Shorts from Gramicci are made from hardwearing, lightweight nylon and feature original details developed for climbing by the brand during the late 1980’s. Designed to be easily adjusted using one hand, an integrated nylon belt loops through the waistband which has the Gramicci character emblem in red on its edge. Below this, a gusseted crotch have been added and on either side of the front deep-reach pockets are available to store essential items. On the reverse an extra welt compartment is secured by velcro and a narrow woven label showing signature Gramicci branding has been attached onto the right side. For strength, additional stitching has been added at key stress points and flat fell seams have been used throughout to reduce chafing.
Celebrated for pioneering details such as a gusseted crotch and easily adjustable nylon belt, Gramicci was founded in the late 1980’s by Mike Graham and a team of climbing enthusiast friends. Continuing to present these original features within contemporary collections, this season includes original trousers and shorts silhouettes made from durable fabrics enhanced by custom colour tones and printed fabrics that enhance their simple but effective designs.
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Nylon
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Velcro-fastened Rear Pocket
- Woven Label
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).