Gramicci Organic G Pants
This product is the first generation Gramicci Original G Pant made from 100% cotton and without a zip fly and top button.
Made from soft and durable 100% cotton, these hawk coloured Original G Pants from Gramicci feature original climbing-focused details developed by the brand during the 1980’s. Suited to casual everyday wear and more strenuous activities, the crotch is gusseted to allow for a full range of movement and the waistband is elasticated with an integrated nylon belt. Easily adjustable using one hand whilst in action, a slim belt loop keeps the belt tucked out of the way and shows the brands character emblem in red. On either side of the front two deep-reach pockets are available to store essential items and on the reverse there are two welt pockets both with velcro fastenings and a narrow woven Gramicci logo on the right side. The legs have straight cut hems to allow the fabric to be rolled to suit and extra stitching can be found at key stress points to strengthen the design.
Founded by Mike Graham and a crew of climbers in Yosemite, California during the 1980’s, Gramicci is famous for creating focused performance details that increased the comfort and wear of trousers and shorts that wouldn’t hold the team back from climbing challenging peaks in the region. With a focus on mobility and durability, the brand has remained true to this throughout time and modern designs reflect this which are of course still catered to purpose, while also suiting casual everyday wear.
Also Available In:
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).