Gramicci Original G 2.0 Ripstop Shorts
Made from lightweight and durable nylon ripstop with a small amount of spandex to allow for a full range of movement, these black Gramicci Original G 2.0 Ripstop Shorts are hardwearing, comfortable and suit both casual and activewear. Featuring original climbing-focused features such as a gusseted crotch for ease of movement, on either side of the front deep-reach pockets with mesh pocket bags keep small essential items secure, and on the reverse two additional velcro secured welt pockets are also available with a slim woven tag attached onto the right side. The elasticated waistband has an integrated black nylon belt which can be easily resized to suit and tucked out of the way by a belt loop that bears the brands character emblem on its edge and a false fly detail has been stitched below.
Established in the 1980’s in Yosemite, California by climbing enthusiast Mike Graham and a team of friends, Gramicci are famous for their diamond shaped gussets and built in nylon belts which were developed to be adjusted using one hand whilst in action. Remaining true to their original vision of creating climbing clothing that doesn’t restrict movement, each season introduces a selection of apparel made using durable fabrics with experiment print patterns and colour tones.
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- False Fly
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).